NY auto insurance is a critical component of an asset protection program. At The Murray Group, we understand that insurance is a significant part of an individual or family’s asset protection program, and we pride ourselves on providing our partners with comprehensive policies that provide security 365 days a year.
Purchasing adequate limits on your auto insurance policy could mean the difference between $500 or $500,000 depending on the type of loss you are involved in. It is our goal to make sure that your assets are not on the line because you were involved in an auto accident.
What You Need to Know About NY Auto Insurance
We go above and beyond to educate our clients on the importance of asset protection. This makes having great NY auto insurance coverage critical to maintaining your quality of life.
A NY auto insurance policy should contain, at a minimum, the following coverages:
- NY Auto Insurance Liability Coverage- covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile
- NY Auto Insurance No-Fault Coverage – covers medical treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident
- Collision Coverage – covers damages to the policyholder’s auto that result from a collision with another vehicle or object
- Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage – covers damages to the policyholder’s auto resulting from incidents other than collision
- NY Auto Insurance Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver
We go beyond insurance to understand what you or your family’s goals are so that we can tailor our programs to provide you the protection you need to achieve those goals. A comprehensive auto insurance policy is just one component of that program.
Have more insurance questions? Visit our 100 Most Frequently Asked Insurance Questions page to find more great insurance resources.