At The Murray Group, we pride ourselves on being New York’s premier provider of comprehensive NY auto insurance policies at the most competitive rates available. That means you get great coverage at an even better price, and we make the buying process educational and easy.
To receive your NY auto insurance quote today, call us at 518-456-6688, click here or use the form to right.
What You Need to Know About NY Auto Insurance
Our mission is not to just sell great insurance policies. We want to go above and beyond to help educate our clients on the products they are purchasing.
Most of us need our car every single day. This makes having great NY auto insurance coverage critical to maintaining your quality of life.
The typical NY auto insurance policy will contain the following coverages:
- NY Auto Insurance Liability Coverage- covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile
- NY Auto Insurance No-Fault Coverage – covers medical treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident
- Collision Coverage – covers damages to the policyholder’s auto that result from a collision with another vehicle or object
- Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage – covers damages to the policyholder’s auto resulting from incidents other than collision
- NY Auto Insurance Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver
We will work with you to build a comprehensive auto insurance program that fits your coverage needs and budget. Here are a list of available NY auto insurance discounts that we will actively seek out for you and apply to your policy if applicable:
- Accident Prevention Courses
- Air Bag
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Anti-Theft Device
- Driver Training
- Good Driver
- Higher Education
- and many others…
To receive a proposal for your NY auto insurance policy, please call us at (518) 456-6688 or click here to email us.
Have more insurance questions? Visit our 100 Most Frequently Asked Insurance Questions page to find more great insurance resources.
image credit: http://society6.com/naik/car-RDx_Print