Skip to main content

Is Hail Damage Covered on My Homeowners Insurance Policy?

Hail damage is covered under a homeowners insurance policy depending on what form of homeowners insurance policy you purchased.

A Broad or Special form policy will provide coverage in most cases. However, if you have a Basic or Fire Only homeowners insurance policy it is very likely you will not have coverage.

It is of the utmost importance that you discuss with your insurance professional what form of homeowners insurance you currently have protecting your home.

Watch this video “Is hail damage coverage on my homeowners insurance?” for more details:

Welcome to The Murray Group Solution Center

This is video #33 of a one hundred insurance video series that The Murray Group is producing to provide insurance consumers with quick, valuable answers to their everyday insurance questions.

If you have additional questions regarding homeowners insurance or if you would like to discuss and receive a quote for a homeowners insurance policy use the link below:

Contact Murray Group Insurance Expert

If you prefer to call our office number is – (518) 456-6688

You can also connect with The Murray Group further on The Murray Group Facebook Page.

If you are not quite ready to contact us about your insurance but enjoyed and/or found the information in this post useful we would very much appreciate you posting a review on GoogleYelp or Facebook.

Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposely only. There is no legal advice being suggested or proffered and the author assumes no responsibility or liability for the actions taken or not taken by the readers based upon such information.

created by Ryan Hanley