Skip to main content

What is other-than-collision coverage? [Video]

By June 28, 2018Uncategorized

other than collision coverage

Other-than-collision on your auto policy is the new name of a physical damage coverage you are probably very familiar with – comprehensive coverage.

The are two types of physical damage coverage on most NY auto insurance policies: collision and other-than-collision.

Other-Than-Collision Coverage

Also known as “comp coverage”, it covers occurrences such as hitting an animal with your car, a tree falling on your car, your car starting on fire, lightning hitting your car, and others.

Watch this video “What is Other-Than-Collision Coverage?” for more details:

Welcome to The Murray Group Solution Center

This is video #62 of a 100 insurance video series that The Murray Group is producing to provide insurance consumers with quick, valuable answers to their everyday insurance questions.

If you have additional questions regarding auto insurance or if you would like to discuss and receive a quote for a auto insurance policy, use the link below:

Contact Murray Group Insurance Expert

If you prefer to call, our office number is – (518) 456-6688.

You can also connect with The Murray Group further on The Murray Group Facebook Page.

If you are not quite ready to contact us about your insurance but enjoyed and/or found the information in this post useful, we would very much appreciate you posting a review on GoogleYelp or Facebook.

Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposely only. There is no legal advice being suggested or proffered and the author assumes no responsibility or liability for the actions taken or not taken by the readers based upon such information.

created by Ryan Hanley