Thousands of homeowners trust The Murray Group to provide NY home insurance for one of their most prized possessions – their home. Choose The Murray Group to get the protection your family deserves at the best price available. Plus, save money when you have both home and car insurance policies with us.
Your home will probably be the largest, most expensive asset that you purchase in your life time. So we want to make sure you have the peace and security that you deserve and that comes with proper NY home insurance coverage.
Know Your NY Home Insurance Coverages
NY home insurance policies can include coverage for the following:
- The physical structure of your home at replacement cost
- Personal possessions
- Additional living expense (in the event of covered loss or a natural disaster)
- Personal liability insurance
Looking for specialty coverage for those unique exposures? Our fully adaptable policies can be customized with further endorsements to enhance your homeowners insurance. Our clients can benefit from additional coverage options, including:
- Valuable Articles/Floater insurance policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood insurance policies
- Earthquake insurance policies
- Umbrella insurance policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
What Perils Does NY Home Insurance Cover?
Homeowners insurance may cover losses to covered property caused by:*
- Weather: Storms, fire, wind, hail, lightning, freezing, weight of ice, snow or sleet
- Non-weather: Theft, vandalism, riots, aircraft and vehicles
- Sudden/accidental: Water from plumbing, tearing/bulging of heating or cooling systems, artificially generated electrical current
* Please refer to your actual policy for a complete list of covered property and covered losses.
To learn more about our NY home insurance policies and receive your NY home insurance proposal, call us today at (518) 456-6688 or click here to email us.
Have more insurance questions? Visit our 100 Most Frequently Asked Insurance Questions page to find more great insurance resources.